CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Theme Day Thursdays Submission

I used the Pack Your Bags cartridge for this card... 
  The whale is cut at 4"
         <lotion> Sun   is Layer 1 <shift> @ 6"
         <lotion> Sun   is Layer 2   @ 6"
         <Ship4> Water  Layer 1   @ 4" (I cut 2)
         <Ship4> Water  Layer 1   @ 4"  (cut 2 with the Flip on Cricut)
and then I used the Hello Kitty Font for Get Whale Soon @ 1/2"

 Hope you like it... 
Thanks for looking !!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I have never heard of that cartridge. Absolutely love the water! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! love this card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!!! Glad to be on the design team with you!

    -Samantha
    Samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Welcome to the design team!!!
    -Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would cheer me up if I wasn't feeling 'whale'! Cute card! Welcome to the team!

    http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the boy items. wish people would do more "boys"

    ReplyDelete