CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Theme Day Thursdays Submission

I used the Pack Your Bags cartridge for this card... 
  The whale is cut at 4"
         <lotion> Sun   is Layer 1 <shift> @ 6"
         <lotion> Sun   is Layer 2   @ 6"
         <Ship4> Water  Layer 1   @ 4" (I cut 2)
         <Ship4> Water  Layer 1   @ 4"  (cut 2 with the Flip on Cricut)
and then I used the Hello Kitty Font for Get Whale Soon @ 1/2"

 Hope you like it... 
Thanks for looking !!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I have never heard of that cartridge. Absolutely love the water! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!!! Glad to be on the design team with you!

    -Samantha
    Samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Welcome to the design team!!!
    -Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would cheer me up if I wasn't feeling 'whale'! Cute card! Welcome to the team!

    http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boy items. wish people would do more "boys"

    ReplyDelete