CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Penguin Page

I am not sure if this ever made the post to Erica's Craft Room...   but I thought that I would post it anyway...
While my hubbie and I were in Cincinnati for the Cricut Circle meetup, we went to the Newport Aquarium.. and we got to go behind the scene and pet the penguins...   it was so neat....

here are a few of the pictures that we took.... 



I cut the penguin from the Animal Kingdom cartridge...  I believe that I cut it at 8 .... 


I used stickles like in clear and made it shiny...  I was going for the wet look...



I am not sure if you can see it or not...  but I put a pop up tab under the little penguin... so that he would sit up a little bit....

  Hope that you enjoyed my page this time...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. to everyone..

1 comment: