CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan 11th's

Hey everyone...   Sorry this is late..  I have been having problems loggin into the blogger for the last couple of days...  so I am doing this from work...  shhh.  dont tell... LOL

  Anyway, here is my submission for Would you ever Guess? this is where we show you what your cartridges can do ... just not the main project...

  I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge.. but I used the tag feature on the left hand side... to make this card..

On my gypsy I placed two tags on the screen and the I flipped on over and matched them up...  then I welded them together...  the size on the gypsy screen said 3.50w x 11.39h.   After I cut it out in red... I placed a pink piece of card stock in the middle and trimmed off the edges.. and glued it down...

So now the pink shows thru the open cut heart in the tag...    I then cut out " I love you" for the Lyrical letters cartridge at 3.47" on the gypsy..  I run a little dotting action around the heart to make it stand out a little more..

I stamped on the inside of the card a little saying...

   Hope you enjoyed the card ... Thanks for checking in..

No comments:

Post a Comment