CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jan 19th Art Philosophy Cartridge Day

Today were supposed to use the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart ...  and here is what I came up with...

<Square1> on the Font layer is the cut to make...  @ fit to page on my Expression machine..  it will end up being 6 1/4... 
I then cut out the <Heart1> on the Layer feature at 2 1/2 inches...  I put this together and then I used Crystal Stickles in the center ..

I then tied a little black ribbon to the one handle for just something extra.

I stamped on all the sides of the box usine Love Defined by Stampin Up... I used the border, flamingos and the I love you's on the sides..



I had a little bag with a draw string that I placed inside the box and added a couple of the Cricut tools in the bag... 

What I cute gift this would be for a newbie to Cricut crafting...

Hope that you enjoyed...
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment