Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
You should have come from Sharon's blog at
Here startes my projects...
first I cut from the CM Traveler Cartridge using <SurfBrd1> the base/Icon shadow at 3 1/2 inches.. Then the Icon and the shift Icon from different colors.
"To My" at 3/4in using the Road Trip Font Shadow
From the Art Philosophy Cartridge, I cut w hearts from <heart2> at 2 in and 3 1/2 in... I glued them together and the outlined the smaller on with a black marker.
The next project using Hello Kitty Font and the Stretch you Imagination Cartridges..
First I cut out the Hello Kitty little girl using all the layers for her at 3.50 using my gypsy...
Next I used the Stretch your Imagination for the balloons for the large green balloon I cut it at 4.50 and the yellow balloon is cut at 6.41 and flipped around to make them lay better on the card..
The Birthday Blessing was cut from the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge at 2 inch,...
I hope that you enjoy my projects...
Please head over to
and here is the whole line-up for Saturday if you should get lost...
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Michelle G. http://www.paperaffair.blogspot.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ -
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ -
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharon - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/
25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com