CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Feb. 9th Bling Submission

Hello....   Today I am submitting for Erica's Design Team.  And today is BLING....   who doesn't love bling??  LOL 
Please check out all of the other designs at EricasCraftRoom.blogspot.com

Here is my take on a little bling...

I used my gypsy to make sure that all my layers would meet up...  and I started with the leaves and the stem. I cut it at 11 inches... 
then I started layering the petals of the flower..  I started at 8.5 in a peachy/pink color, then I cut on at 8. in white, then 7.5 in pink, then 7.0 in white, and the final flower was cut using the shadow feature in pink glitter paper...

Next I glued down all the layers and attached it to the leaves and stem...  then I rolled each petal to turn them up a little for detail...

Here comes the bling...  LOL      I took out my I-Rock tool and filled the center of the flower with yellow and a few purple ones in the very center. 



Hope you like my little project...  the bag is going to be filled with scrapbooking supplies for a give away at
a cabin retreat this weekend..



5 comments:

  1. pretty card. love the bling for the middle of flower.. need to get one! -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bag! I used the I rock on my project too! I love it! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. great way to jazz up a plain gift bag, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cart is this flower made from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bag!

    http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete