CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday July 4th Project

Hello everyone..   Today's project is for July 4th with Erica's Craft Room.

   I decided to make a great card..  Here are the directions..

I used the Cricut Sampler Cartridge, the one with 5 overlays to make this card...


First I cut out the firework at 2 1/2 inches...  Shadow in red and regular cut in blue...  the I used silver stickles to make it sparkle...  on the shadow section I used a little x-mas red..


Second, I cut the 4 of July in the opposite colors than the firework...  and here I used crystal stickles on it this part...


Here is the finished card...  Hope you like it...



Hubbie and I at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia for Memorial Weekend...  More great pictures to come..

Thanks for looking...  Pattie

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Patti! Love the cuts!
    Miranda
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, loved seeing your pictures at the Liberty Bell!
    Your card is really pretty! Love your stickles!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card love the cuts you used

    Heather F
    MCCR DT Sis
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card!
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete