CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Patriotic Pages

Good evening everyone..  Sorry this is late today, I forgot to post it..

Today is Patriotic...  so I started working on our Philadelphia pages...


I started by using the Independence Day Cartridge and I cut <freedom> at 2 3/4 inches....   I then inked the body of the word, then I outlined the whole word, and I saved the stars from the hat and the I placed them on the word...



Next, I cut out the Red, White, and Blue from the Independence Day Cartridge at 3 1/2 inches...  I cut it out in red cardstock and then I inked the "Blue" with blue ink...


And finally, I cut the (uncle sam) Hat from the Cricut Sampler Cartridge at 4 inches...


I also used a black marker to outline the mark on the hat to show the details...


The Proud sticker and twine is from Erica's Craft Room, she gave this to me when I visited her store this past weekend.  Thank you very Erica...


 Please remember to visit the other blogs ...

Hope you enjoyed my project...

No comments:

Post a Comment