CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sew Easy/Stamp Easy Day, July 4th

    Happy 4th of July everyone...  Hope everyone is having a great day with family and friends...  Please remember to add our soldiers, past and present, to your prayers today.  They are the reason we are Free to have such a day like today...

    Welcome to Sew Easy/Stamp Easy project day for Erica's Craft Room Design Team..  So here is my project..

First I used the Ultimate Sampler Series Cartridge, Bonus 1:  Cupcake was cut at 4" and I did all layers.
However, as you will see I cut it out in different colors so that I could make the pieces in more colorful.
I inked the edge of the shadow piece.  Then I used the Sew Easy tool and made straight lines to stitch... I used variegated thread.

I then placed it all together, and glued it together...  I used teal glitter glue for the sprinkles for my cupcake.
and then next, I cut <Prsnt> shift button at 4"...  then I placed them on my card front...  I also used the ribbons that FREE stuff I received from Erica when I stopped by her shop...

and finally, I used the Ultimate Sampler Series again, Bonus 6:  Happy Birthday was cut at 2"..

    I hope that you like the card I made.

Thanks... Pattie    

PS.....    Next weekend is July's Blog Hop...  We are all suppose to use 3 cartridges...


1 comment:

  1. Great card Pattie, love the stiching!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete